A couple of trending points below: 1. The combination of...Read More
Google controls all searches: paid, organic, images, videos, and no click. Google’s terrorist and mass SERPS killer is the GMB. It is the #1 killer of website search, website visits, SERPS and visitor interaction.
Stats Below PROVE Organic Search
Dominates PPC and Social Search
Organic search statistics
- Google processes approximately 70,000 search queries every second.
- 53% of website traffic comes from organic search.
- Almost a third of consumers search for local businesses on a daily basis.
- Over 99% of all searchers click on one of the links in the first SERP.
- Organic search drives over ten times more website traffic than organic social media.
- The first result on a Google SERP has a 28.5% click-through rate. By the time you get to the 10th result, the CTR has fallen to 2.5%.