A couple of trending points below: 1. The combination of...Read More
Google controls all searches: paid, organic, images, videos, and no click. Google’s terrorist and mass SERPS killer is the GMB. It is the #1 killer of website search, website visits, SERPS and visitor interaction.
Stats Below PROVE Organic Search
Dominates PPC and Social Search
Organic search statistics
- Google processes approximately 70,000 search queries every second.
- 53% of website traffic comes from organic search.
- Almost a third of consumers search for local businesses on a daily basis.
- Over 99% of all searchers click on one of the links in the first SERP.
- Organic search drives over ten times more website traffic than organic social media.
- The first result on a Google SERP has a 28.5% click-through rate. By the time you get to the 10th result, the CTR has fallen to 2.5%.
Why is Being on the Main Page of Google so Significant?
The more relevant SERPs you show up at the most...Read More
How To Optimize Your Local Search Engine Results If Your Business Has Multiple Locations – Forbes Agency Council
How many locations does your business have? Local search engine...Read More